- Movies Gauri And Shah Rukh Khan Open Their New Delhi Home On Airbnb!
- Sports 36岁的阿德里亚娜·利马排在第四位，其收入为1050万美元，初为人母的罗西·亨廷顿-怀特利（950万美元）与25岁的卡莉·克劳斯（900万美元）分别位列榜单的第六位和第七位。
A sequel to X Men: Days of Future Past, the latest instalment in the X Men series will see them fight the villain Apocalypse. The movie might see the return of a few older characters and a lot of new ones. We don't really know anymore than that, but it is going to be one amazing film, that's for sure.
- Education 全国楼市总体稳定 房地产调控基调不变
- Finance Wealthy Chinese are showing growing interest in islands in recent years.
- News 美国总统vs韩美自由贸易协定
- Lifestyle 四大措施利好新三板市场 LED照明企业将受益
- Technology 办公室总有一两个让人让大多数人都无法容忍的人，但是如果你不喜欢大多数的同事，那么你的工作就会变得不愉快因为你不得不整天和他们在一起工作。如果你再也不能容忍他们，试试找一个你能够和里面的职员和平相处的公司了。
- Travel 提前还贷收违约金 南京几家银行：不算新闻
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso crash test results have been revealed. As per the tests conducted by Global NCAP, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has secured a disappointing Zero-Star rating for adult occupancy and Two-Star Rating for child occupancy protection.
adj. 故意的，有意的；打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
The global survey was conducted between 2010 and 2012 and follows the Earth Institute's first rankings released last year. While "the world has become a slightly happier and more generous place over the past five years," economic and political upheavals have resulted in greatly reduced levels of well being for some nations, the report said.
If a child on the street who has nothing, is willing to share, why are we who have everyting still so greedy? 如果一个孩子在自己一无所有的时候都能愿意分享，为什么拥有一切的大人却如此贪婪？
7. Smart cookie oven
Will the housing sector adjust easily to higher interest rates?
A colourful and exhaustive biography of Alan Greenspan, the former chairman of the US Federal Reserve, is this year’s Financial Times and McKinsey Business Book of the Year.
n. 史诗，叙事诗 adj. 史诗的，叙事诗的，宏大的，
World Health Organisation declared that the cluster of microcephaly cases and other neurological disorders were a public health emergency of international concern, it was a rallying cry for the international community to respond.
The theory describes Type B individuals as a contrast to those of Type A. Type B personality, by definition, are noted to live at lower stress levels. They typically work steadily, and may enjoy achievement, although they have a greater tendency to disregard physical or mental stress when they do not achieve.
She said she wanted to be an actress before becoming a singer, but explained that "music worked out first" before adding: "I feel like Cher in the film Moonstruck. It's like one of the great moments of my life."
The seven large brick tombs were likelyconstructed for people of wealth, the researchers said.
Her mother discovered the debits on Jan 30, China Central Television reported.
A total of 1,300 fugitives suspected of economic crimes, 347 of whom were corrupt officials, returned to China from abroad to face justice last year, according to the country's top discipline watchdog.
The Caixin-Markit manufacturing purchasing managers’ index dipped to 50.8 in November, down from 51 in October and coming closer to the 50-point threshold that delineates expansion from contraction. A median forecast from economists polled by Reuters had predicted a fall to 50.9.
The theories, yes, and also the bad statistics traditional economists use to mislead America: The worst offender, GDP is a narrow, misleading measure of America's long-term growth. And second, our obsessive focus on short-term numbers, daily stock closings, quarterly earnings, annual returns, is stunting America's long-term growth.
An investigation is continuing into how La La Land was wrongly named Best Picture rather than the triumphant Moonlight.
Uruguay represents a more curious case, in that its players are footballing aristocracy disguised as minnows. Like Belgium, it is a relatively young nation, yet on the field of play the Uruguayans are old hands. They have won the World Cup twice, first at the inaugural event in 1930, and then in 1950, when Brazil hosted the tournament. The latter occasion, when Brazil succumbed in front of a world-record 200,000 fans or more, is referred to there as the "Maracanazo", a national tragedy still felt today.
- “We will see a lot of headlines about [emerging market export growth] picking up in the first half of 2017,” says Bhanu Baweja, head of EM cross asset strategy at UBS, who believes EM exports will show year-on-year growth of between 8 and 13 per cent in dollar terms in the first quarter of this year, “a complete postcode away” from the negative numbers currently being reported.
- During Monday night’s debate Mr Rutte reiterated that he would not form a coalition government with Mr Wilders’ party, even ruling out forming a government that relied on support from the anti-immigration party. “I’m not going to work with such a party again,” said Mr Rutte, whose first minority government was propped up by PVV after the 2010 elections.